PlayStation Network Card (PSN):
- Add funds to your PlayStation® Network wallet without the need for a credit card. Top up your PSN wallet to purchase thousands of exclusive games, add-on content, movies, music, and more through PlayStation®Store and Sony Entertainment Network Store, accessible with your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita.
- In addition to access to digital media that are only available in the US, you will also be able to save time and money!
- You can even pre-order or download games a few days before their official release.
- The game will be automatically unlocked on your console when it is officially released. With the PSN card, you don’t have to worry about making trips to the store to purchase games.
How to redeem the PlayStation Store code?
1. Sign in to PlayStation Network on your PS3, PSP, or PC using Media Go.
2. Head to PlayStation Store and select the Redeem Codes icon at the top of the page.
3. Enter the PSN card code and the funds will be added to your wallet instantly.
Sony Playstation Terms and Conditions
Your use of this PSN code (“Code”) constitutes your acceptance of these terms and any additional terms available at https://www.playstation.com/en-us/legal/psn-terms-of-service/
Attention: PlayStation store is not the end take a breath and dive into the I am alive online store now.